Title: Valuation Specialist
Reporting To: Head of Valuations
Location: Athens, Greece
REInvest Greece is the specialized Property Services business of the Resolute Asset Management group, supporting the group’s core strategic asset management and advisory services offering.
We provide a proven end-to-end solution to banks and investors looking to manage and monetize large portfolios of granular real estate assets. From valuation through onboarding, legalization, project management of works, sales, and leasing, we ensure our clients maximize the present value of their assets.
We are expanding across Greece and looking to great hire people.
The selected candidate will join REInvest’s Athens office, which provides services to banks and real estate investors with their distressed real estate (REO).
The candidate will support the management of REInvest to execute its property mandates.
Key responsibilities will include
- Preparation of valuation and underwriting reports
- Analyzing market data and information relating to specific real estate assets or portfolios
- Reviewing planning and legal documentation of a given real estate asset
- Developing business plans and turnaround strategies
- Establishing development or asset characteristics that create value and asset liquidity
- Preparing client presentations and reports
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Building and maintaining relationships with local authorities e.g. planning authority, land registry, as well as external real estate professional
- 2-5 years of relevant experience;
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in the area of Real Estate or related fields (e.g.Real Estate Management, Civil Engineering, Planning & Development, Property Appraisal)
- Membership to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and or TEGOVA will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English. Solid grasp of financial analysis/financial modelling
- Strong communication, analytical and data organization/interpretation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
To apply, please click on the link. Good luck!